Power-pack strawberry smoothie recipe with step by step photos: -Smoothies are one of my favorite eats among all.
As I always enjoy to have smoothies.I guess you guys are aware of smoothies concept.if you are not then let me tell you -what is smoothie??A smoothie is a thick beverage made from fresh fruits and vegetables.Milk or yogurt can be use as a base in most of the smoothie recipes.well, our “lassi” is kinda Indian avatar of yogurt base smoothies.😀
Apart from fresh fruits and vegetables, smoothies may include water, ice, sugar ,sweeteners like hosugar,herbal supplements,n atural supplements,n uts etc…
Smoothie is very healthy drink and considered as a comfiest bowl recipe when you are on a strick diet. However, the health of any smoothie totally depends on the ingredients used to prepare it.
Most of them have a good amount of veggies and fruits. too many sweet fruits can lead too much sugar. Protein powders, ice, icecreams are often used in smoothies which make smoothies a bit unhealthy.
Before moving further, here are some suggestions about the products for this recipe,
I have added homemade vanilla ice-cream in my smoothie recipe today which is totally avoidable.
You will find more delicious smoothie recipes on my Instagram as well.follow me on insta and stay tuned.
- 1/2 cup strawberry diced
- 1/4 cup grapes either green or black
- 8 nos almonds
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 tbsp vanilla icecream optional
Take a mixture jar or blender. also wash your fruits first.
Add strawberries, grapes , almonds, milk and vanilla ice-cream together in mixture jar.
churn it very well to a smooth paste.
- you can use frozen strawberries as well if you don't get a fresh one.I would suggest you to use fresh only.
- Use sugar as per your taste. usually, this measurement doesn't need extra sugar.
More From the Blog:
- Chikoo milkshake recipe, sapota milkshake , chikku milkshake recipes
- Mango Milkshake recipe, how to make mango milkshake at home
- pineapple ginger smoothie,how to make pineapple yogurt shake
- Recipe: Classic Vanilla Icecream , how to make eggless vanilla icecream at home
- Mango Mint soda recipe , mango mint sparkling water recipe