no bake date brownies | how to make choco dates brownie recipe. I am right now addicted with “no bake recipes” as they are very easy to make. Beginners like me can make the recipe quick yet tasty 😉 . These dates and almond brownies are prepared in 5 mins with just a 5 ingredients. This recipe contains 0% flour. These brownie bars are fudgy, delicious, and possibly the simplest dessert you can make.
no bake date brownies | how to make choco dates brownie recipe. As I said, This recipe has no flour so there is no need to bake this recipe.
This recipe has a cocoa powder which gives the chocolate flavor to the recipe. I also used milk powder and butter to binding the brownies as these are “no bake Brownies”. these are the perfect energy bars recipe i have ever tried 🙂
recipe card for no bake date brownies | how to make choco dates brownie:
- 1 cup dates deseeded and crushed
- 1/2 cup almonds roughly crushed
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder
take a mixing bowl.
add crushed dates and almonds.
add some butter.
add cocoa powder and milk powder.
mix it really well.
take a plate and grease it with butter.
transfer the mixture to the plate or container.
roll it evenly. Or you can even push it evenly in the container so that it spreads even.
Refrigerate the brownies for 20 mins.
- you can store this brownie at room temperature for 3-4 days in airtight container.
More From the Blog:
- easy chocolate almond energy bites recipe, easy simple no bake energy bites recipe
- chocolate chips oats No bake energy bars , vegan
- no bake peanut butter oats almond cookies | vegan, Gluten free
- turmeric milk using preserved turmeric recipe, how to make haldi doodh recipe at home
- malai at home | how to make fresh cream OR Malai at home