Are you a food blogger OR health article writer?? Yes, then you came exactly the right place.
We At Curry Nation are pleased to include you in our team. We have recently launched A Blogger Collaboration Program. If you are a blogger and you have a content that perfectly matches to our site content then you can share with us.
You can share your article by registering on our site. You can create your profile including your blog link and other social-media links so that our readers can contact you directly. after you submit your first article, I will personally send you your login credential which can be edited afterward.
- If you are a blogger or writer and want to add your articles here, Register on the site[ kindly drop your mail at [email protected]]
- If you want to promote your product( this includes sponsor links too), Visit This Page
1.Your VERY FIRST step,
- you should have submit your FIRST article at [email protected] with a subject “contribution”, If your article is approved then your login credentials will be created on the site and will be shared with you. This process is compulsory as we want to avoid silent registration(users with 0 articles).
2.I don’t have DSLR, is it necessary to have one?
- NO, in order to submit your articles here, you don’t need to have DSLR but it is necessary to submit CLEAN pictures. blurry,dark and poor images will lead rejection. (tip: select location which has the highest amount of brightness/light in your home).
3.I am not a blogger and I still want to submit my articles
- in order to submit here, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you have something that fits with our site theme then simply drop and email.
- in the recipe articles, it is compulsory to share your original pictures of the dish taken by YOU.
- in articles such as cooking tips, health tips, power ingredients, you are allowed to take images from internet but you have to share the SOURCE of the images.
kindly check our detailed tips for instant approvals.
We will update more information on the website when we make any changes. Stay tuned