Bajra ladoo recipe, how to make bajara ladu | pearl millet energy balls recipe with detailed photos and video recipe. SO, This is a typical Indian style energy balls recipe prepared with pearl millet flour aka Bajara Ka Atta and jaggThese ladoos are super healthy and Kinda “Dadi ma ki recipe”, especially for monsoon and winters.
Bajra ladoo recipe, how to make bajara ladu | pearl millet energy balls recipe with detailed photos and video recipe. It is basically a north Indian recipe but I learned this recipe from my super foodie dad 😃 This recipe tastes very similar to churma ladoos but the Bajara has its own unique taste.
I have prepared this recipe with jaggery. Jaggery is the healthier option than sugar. I personally believe that these bajra ladus tastes best when it is prepared with jaggery (gud). However, I didn’t try this recipe sugar.
Mix dry fruits have been added to give a nuttiness to the laddoos. This is very easy and quick recipe. Hope you guys will like it.
Recipe Card for bajra atta Ladoo recipe:
Easy,quick and healthy North Indian style laddu recipe.
- 1/4 cup clarified butter / Ghee
- 1 cup bajara atta / pearl millet flour
- 1/2 cup jaggery powdered/grated ,as per your taste
- 1/2 cup mix dry fruits chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom,powdered Optional
Heat ghee in a nonstick pan.
Once the ghee is hot enough, Add bajra atta.
roast bajra Atta on medium flame. Add 1 Spoon ghee if your mixture seems dry.
Roast it until golden brown and it starts leaving its aroma.
Add dry fruits and mix well.
Turn off the flame.
Add jaggery and mix well.
Add this mixture into greased plate. Let it cool down completely.
Take a small portion of the mixture and make a fine ball.
Repeat the process with remaining mixture.
store in air tight container.
- These laddus can be stored for 4-5 days.
- Store these laddus in air tight container.
How to make bajara ladoos | bajra ladu with step by step photos:-
- Heat Ghee in a nonstick pan.
- Add bajra atta.
- Roast bajra atta on medium flame. Add 1 spoon ghee if the mixture is dry.
- Roast it until golden brown.
- Add dry fruits and mix well.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add grated jaggery and mix.
- Add this mixture into greased plate and let it cool down completely.
- Take a small portion and prepare your ladoos.
- Store in air tight container.
More From the Blog:
- easy chocolate almond energy bites recipe, easy simple no bake energy bites recipe
- Mava Gulab jamun recipe, how to make gulab jamun with khoya/mava
- roasted makhana recipe, phool makhana recipe | lotus seeds or fox nuts
- Potato Pepper fry recipe | spicy potato fry, how to make Less oil potato fry recipe at home
- Yellow dal fry recipe, how to make moong dal fry restaurant style at home