Parathas are traditional breakfast recipe in north region of india and now famouse in other regions too. These parathas are usually served with curd and pickle varieties like mango pickle. Stuffed parathas are one of my favorite recipe in those busy and lazy days as i usually prepare roti dough in bulk stored it fridge.
I am giving full credit behind this aloo cheese paratha recipe to the friend of mr.husband who demanded to have this only in lunch from me.
I don’t want to make regular aloo paratha with Just the addition of Cheese 😳 so i have added my own flavors and spices to the recipe. Hope you guys will like it. well, I liked this paratha with restaurant style dal-fry and chana masala.
You may Like Other Similar Recipes,
Recipe Details for making aloo cheese paratha below:
If you found this
post useful,Do send your feed-backs to me.You can Rate Recipes by giving Star to them. I would really
love it if you share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or
Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it”
“share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons Above/Below the post.It will keep me motivated.
Don’t Forget to check Priya’s Curry Nation On,
Or Join this site Directly By giving Email Below
More From the Blog:
- paneer paratha recipe | how to make paneer paratha
- aloo paratha recipe | how to make aloo ka paratha | alu paratha
- leftover dal paratha recipe, how to make dal paratha from leftover dal
- aloo jeera recipe | jeera aloo fry recipe | how to make aloo jeera recipe
- jeera masala pav recipe | how to make quick jeera masala pav recipe