almond energy bites recipe – no bake, vegan recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. These Almond energy bites are fudgy and melt in mouth recipe which is perfect for your mid time hunger. simple, easy and tasty plus this recipe is loaded with chocolate as well. 😉
almond energy bites recipe – no bake, vegan recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. As you guys all know my love<3 for energy bites, I always try to make something quick with minimum ingredients.
Well, this time I came up with simple almond flour. Almonds are a good source of protein, vitamin E and many others. Having almonds can Protect Your Cell Membranes From Damage, It is also good for skin too.
This is very simply prepared from fine almond powder, butter and chocolate sauce. This recipe can remain fresh for 3-4 days.
but before moving to the recipe steps,here are some titfits for these almond energy bites recipe.
- Simple recipe with minimal flavors
- No bake recipe
- can be extended to a vegan recipe
- perfect kids recipe
- 5 ingredients recipe
- can be prepared in 5 minutes
- fudgy, rich, decadent
- sweet tooth satisfying
- deliciously refined sugar-free
- made in just one bowl
- wonderfully protein-rich
- melt in your mouth GOOD
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- made with the simple, whole and healthy ingredients you love
- perfect for dessert, a workout snack
and at last, Don’t forget to check these similar recipes
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting curry nation.
- no bake brownie energy bites
- no bake date brownies
- no bake oats almond cookies
- no bake oats energy bars with my FULL energy BITES recipe COLLECTION
recipe card for almond energy bites recipe:
- 1 cup almonds approx
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1.5 tbsp chocolate syrup to your taste
- 1 tbsp tutti frutti optional
- 1 tsp choco chips optional
- 1 tbsp milk powder for binding
first, crush the almonds to a fine powder.
transfer to a bowl.
add some chocolate syrup.
add melted butter.
add tutti frutti and choco chips if you like.
add milk powder for binding.
take a portion and prepare medium balls.
- you can use almond flour if you have.
how to make almond energy bites recipe with step by step photos:
- first, crush the almonds to a fine powder.
- transfer to a bowl.
- add some chocolate syrup.
- add melted butter.
- add tutti frutti and choco chips if you like.
- add milk powder for binding.
- mix well.
- take a portion and prepare medium balls.