Ghee OR Clarified Butter Recipe, How to make ghee at homePriya Joshi | May 16, 2016 | 6 Comments so far
Paratha" using ghee.
It is widely known as clarified butter.You might be happy to know that it is an ancient recipe:).
- Ghee is nutritionally Rich like coconut oil.
- Ghee can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Ghee can help heal your digestive tract.
- Make Cream from milk for 15 days at-least and store them .Check out the tutorial-How to make malai
- Prepare butter directly from that stored malai OR make butter from curd.
- Your base is ready.You can now make ghee .
few Ancient&Basic-homemade Recipes here like Mango Shrikhand , kesar shrikhand , Curd , golgappa puris
Recipe Details for making Ghee/Clarified Butter below:
If you found this post useful,Do send your feed-backs to me.You can Rate Recipes by giving Star to them. I would really love it if you share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons Above/Below the post.It will keep me motivated.
Don't Forget to check Priya's Curry Nation On,