A week-towards health-DAY 3 - FigsPriya Joshi | Jan 22, 2016 |
What i am sharing today is "About -figs". I very much like dried figs:). In this theme, i already share benifits of fenugreek before.
Figs-All time nutritious fruit
- Fig fruit contains rich amount of potassium.
- Dried figs are high in fibre and this helps to prevent constipation.
- If you are trying to gain some weight then i want to let you know that dried figs provide roughly six times as many calories as fresh figs.
- Figs are useful source of Calcium,iron and potassium.
- Dried figs contain Pectin- a form of soluble fibre which can help to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Dried figs are also high in sugar,and if eaten too frequently can cause tooth decay.
If you found this post useful,You can Rate Recipes by giving Star to them. I would really love it if you share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons Above/Below the post.It will keep me motivated.
Don't forget to like foodandmoreblog on facebook and subscribe foodandmoreblog for updates and also share your recipes and ideas on Facebook page and in the comment box given below.