Rice is the most staple food for most of India.It is most versatile ingredient, it can be cooked as an entree, mains or a desert! There are more than 40,000 varieties of rice. In many cultures, rice is considered to be an auspicious symbol of life and fertility.
Japanese believe it is important not to waste rice. In fact it is considered rude to leave rice in your bowl! Rice is one ingredient which can proudly claim to belong to every cuisine. How many experiments have you done with this Rice????
If not, it's never too late! Here I bring to you a selection of best rice recipes from My Blog.
- Lemon Rice : Typical South Indian Recipe...Recipe Is HERE
- Almond Pulao : Almond is very nutricious.In this pulao You will get Nice combination of roasted almonds and Fresh Spring onions flavors.Recipe Is HERE
- Peas And Moth Pulao: THis is the unique Combination of Moth ,Peas and Baby Potato along with Rice.Recipe Is HERE
- Tawa Pulao : This is Street Food recipe served along with Pav bhaji. Recipe Is HERE
- Veg Dum Biryani : I am Considering this as a one pot meal. Recipe Is HERE
- Onion Pulao : Simple, Nice and Quick Recipe when you have no new ingredients yet you want to make something different from routine. Recipe Is HERE.
- Curd Rice: Again South indian Recipe,Simple, Quick and very light recipe.Recipe Is HERE