Monsoon mania:Handy Kitchen Remedies for skin and hairPriya Joshi | Aug 10, 2015 | 1 Comment so far
Hope you doing well,today's post is about to care skin and hair using handy remedies.
Oily skin becomes even more oily and dull due to sweat and oil secretions. Sweat on the skin attracts dirt and pollutants from atmosphere.so oily skin beauties have tough time during monsoon.
Here are some of remedies which helps during monsoon..
- Homemade facial scrub: Mix rice flour or ground almonds with curd.add dry and powdered lemon or orange peels to the mix. Use a facial scrub twice a week.note: For acne and sensitive skin,avoid scrubs.
- Toner: mix cucumber juice with rose water.it helps to tighten pores.
- For blackheads: Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply only on blackhead prone areas.wash it off when dry.Apply twice a week.
- For Rash and Pimples: Apply sandal wood paste.use the mix of astringent lotion and rose water.
- For excessively oily skin: Mix mulani mitti with rose water and apply daily on the face.
- Tea: Boil tea leaves in enough water. Cool the liquid and use it as a rinse after shampoo.
- Lemon: lemon juice can be added to a mug full of water and use as a last rinse.it helps to maintain pH balance and reduced oilyness.
- Eggs: Apply egg white before shampooing. Leave it on for half an hour. It adds body and luster to hair.it's a wonderful cleanser that effortlessly reduces oiliness.