Here comes one of the very famous street food in india - Tava Pulao.This delicious pulao is prepared in advance by the vendor, and shares a place on the pav bhaji tawa.These vendors have a huge tawa on which they used to make Pav bhaji, Masala Pav and pulao.
The speciality of this pulao is Pavbhaji Masala. Cooked rice are seasoned with Pavbhaji masala ( Buy Here ). This is very similar recipe to Masala Bhat but the flavors of the Pavbhaji masala adds Unique taste and aroma to this recipe.
Though it can be serve with any gravy- subji but it goes best with Pav-Bhaji. Traditionally, it is made on tava (buy tava Here ) but here i prepare this dish using normal kadhai.
You can also check Pav-Bhaji Recipe Here.
- Rice , cooked - 2 cuos
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Onions, Finely chopped - 1 medium size
- Tomato,Finely chopped - 1 small size
- Pavbhaji masala - 2 tbsp (Buy Here )
- Salt - to taste
- Red chilli powder - a pinch (optional)
- Matar - 2 tbsp
- Green bell paper - 1 small size OR 2 tbsp
- ginger-chilli- garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Boiled potatoes - 1 small size (optional)
- Coriander - for garnishing
- Heat Butter and oil in kadhai or tava.
- Add cumins and ginger chilli- garlic paste.
- Add onions and saute it well.
- add tomatoes and bell papers and matar.cook them well.
- Add salt,red chilli powder and pav bhaji masala and mix them well.
- Add boiled potates.
- Add cooked rice and mix them well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves .
- Serve hot with pavbhaji.