Recipe : Mango Kesari Ice-Cream /How to make Mango Kesar Ice-cream / Ice-Cream using milk/ Ice-Cream without GMS-CMC powderPriya Joshi | May 3, 2015 | 6 Comments so far
This is Summer and Market is flooded with mangoes. I always choose organic mangoes in this season. I request you to you people- Please be care-full while choosing mangoes because there are so many sellers sell their mangoes which is artificially ripened by using carbide.
Now coming back to my recipe - Mango Ice-Cream.Before I Start my recipe,I want to let you know that Ice-Creams are versatile By means of their recipe procedure.Basically Ice-Creams are made with Milk and additional flavors like mango, rose etc. And the other version of recipe is using Fresh Cream - This method is instant quite speedy ,requires NO COOKING .The things you need to do is to whip and mixing the flavors together. well, I will Upload more ice-cream recipes using this method with details very soon.
I Made my Today's Recipe using milk(This is my mommy's Method) which requires more passions and quite Time consuming as compare to others.However i am the biggest fan of this method Only and Only for the texture it gives to the ice cream at the end.
Check out details below
Mango Ice cream recipe in Hindi
- Milk - 500 ml
- Corn Flour - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - as per your taste
- Mangoes - 3 nos (medium size)
- Saffron Threads - 7 - 8
- First dissolve cornflour in 1 tbsp milk and keep it aside.
- now take Heavy bottom pan(Buy Here at Best Price) .Add milk and boil milk for 20 mins on medium flame.
- mean while roughly chop(Buy Chopper ) your mangoes and keep it aside.
- after 20-25 mins, Add sugar and Mix well
- now add Cornflour mixture and mix well.Cook the mixture for 3 mins again so that corn flour cooks well .
- now turn off the flame and keep mixture aside for 15 mins.
- When mixture is cooling down add saffron threads(Organic Kashmir Saffron) and Mango Pieces.
- In Air Tight Container(Buy 17 Pieces) and refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.
- After First Refrigeration, churn your ice cream well and again refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.I am adding some finely chopped mango pieces at this stage because i like mango chunks in my ice-cream.
- Serve your ice-cream.
- Before Follow refrigeration ,Make sure Your Refrigerator should be on highest Temperature. Because Ice-cream Requires high temperature to be set at first time.When YOu are on your step 9 change refrigerator temperature to the regular one .
- We are using Corn flour To Reduce Ice crystals..
- Make sure to use air tight containers only.
- I am using Alphonso Mangoes here.You can use your favorite other varieties as well.