Here in an another tempting tea recipe....
- Rose petals
- Almonds,finely chopped -2-3
- Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- Sugar - to taste
- Rose water - fees drops
- Darjeeling tea - 1 tsp
- Red food color - 1/2 tsp
- First,dry rose Petals at home.for that: spread rose petals on tray.cover with muslin cloth.dry under indirect sunlight to retain the rose color and flavour.
- Once it dries,boil 4-7petals with water.
- Add chopped almonds and cinnamon powder.and add darjeeling tea.bring to room temperature.
- Add sugar and mix remaining rose petals with this mixture.also add red food color for exotic red color.
- Garnish with fresh rose petals,mint leaves and lemon slice.
- Serve cold..