Recipe : Raw Mango and Mint Lassi / How to make Raw Mango lasiPriya Joshi | Apr 30, 2015 | 2 Comments so far
Here is summer-cool recipe.As we all know that mangoes are cool in nature and helps to beat the heat in summers. I have tried a Classic lassi recipe which is made with classic combination of raw mango and mint.
Apart from this recipe i often made Raw Mango and mint tea,pomegranate lassi and Watermelon Panna during summers.
- Raw Mango , roughly chopped - 1/2 cup
- Curd - 2 cups
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - to taste (3 -4 tbsp approx)
- Green Chilli,chopped - 1 tsp
- Mint leaves - 3 tbsp OR 15-20 leaves
- Chat masala - a pinch (optional)
- make a fine smooth paste of Raw mango,Mint leaves and green chilli.
- Now add this paste to curd.
- add salt,sugar and chat masala and churn the curd well.
- Serve Chilled.
- You can strain lassi if you don't like chunks in your drink. if you want to do that, i recommend you to do that at the time of serving (at last moment) so that your lassi gets time to absorb all flavors of the paste well.
- You can use Glass rimming technique for serving .check out my Glass Rimming Tutorial here.
- i did not strain my lassi .you can check the texture of the lassi in below image.