This post is for tea lovers like me.......
- Passion fruit - 1 medium size
- Whole green cardamom -3-4
- Suger - 1and 1/2 tbsp
- Regular tea -1 tsp
- Green tea -1tbsp
- Mint leaves
- Slice passion fruit ,scoop 2tbsp pulp.
- Crush 3 green cardamom.
- Mix sugar ,cardamom and passion fruit pulp and keep aside.
- Now,boil water.
- Turn off the flame and add both green and regular tea.
- After 2 mins.add passion fruit mix.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve hot or cold.....I serve cold with ice cubes
- Do not strain fruit seeds.they are great digestives..........
Don't forget to like foodandmoreblog on facebook and subscribe foodandmoreblog for updates and also share your recipes and ideas on Facebook page and in the comment box given below.