- Low Glycemic Index(GI): GI is the effect of carbohydrates on sugar levels.it is healthy option for people with conditions such as diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Eases Digestion: Kiwi fruit is rich in fibre which is a natural aid to digestion.kiwi fruit have a natural laxactive property as they contain a soluble enzyme called actinidin.it helps in digestion of proteins.
- Low in calories: The caloric value of kiwi fruit is just 57kcal per 100gram.
- A boost of vitamin C: One Kiwi fruit has twice the amount of vitamin C than that of an orange. This enhances your vitality, increases immunity and alleviates sluggishness.
- Refreshingly Tasty
- High in Folic Acid: For the women who are trying to conceive or are pregnant,this is great addition to their prescribed folic acid supplements.
Don't forget to like foodandmoreblog on facebook and subscribe foodandmoreblog for updates and also share your recipes and ideas on Facebook page and in the comment box given below.
(Source :internet/ before taking any conclusion please consult with your doctor)