Recipe : Whipped Cream at Home /how to make Whipped creamPriya Joshi | Feb 22, 2015 | 2 Comments so far
Whipped cream is often known as Milk-Snow was introduced in 16th century.It is usually flavored with sugar,vanilla,chocolate,orange etc.. now a days , we can imagine cakes,pastries without whipped cream.
Today i am sharing the recipe to make whipped cream at home. it is a heavy cream beaten with fork,hand blender,mixer .
- Heavy Cream - 1 cup/250 ml
- Powdered Sugar - to taste
- Take two bowls in which one bowl gets easily fitted in the second bowl. Put 1 tray ice cubes in big bowl and palace the small bowl above the ice, pour heavy cream in it, whip the cream with the help of electronic mixture.
- Firstly keep the speed at normal pace and slowly-slowly increase the pace. After beating for a while,add sugar powder and stir . Beat the cream until it becomes thick that on dropping it does not fall easily.
- It takes about 8 to 12 mins to whip the cream. After whipping the cream store it in a air tight container and whenever to want to use it, take it out from the fridge 10 mins before. If the cream gets loosen up whip it again.(it takes 1 hour atleast to set in fridge)
- The cream doubles in quantity once whipped.
- Don't whip the cream too much as after losing butter it doesn't taste that good.
- whip the cream by using amul cream :-Amul cream consist of at-least 25% fat and to whip the cream there should be about 30-36% of fat.Often heavy cream can be brought from milk dairy in which the fact consistency is maximum and this cream is considered best for whipping.