Recipe : Mix Fruit & Rice Pudding / Valentine special desert recipePriya Joshi | Feb 14, 2015 | Be the first to comment!
- Cooked Brown Rice - 1 cup
- Icing sugar OR Powdered Sugar - as per need
- Whipped Cream - 1/2 cup
- Mix Fruit - 1 to 1 &1/2 cup ,chopped (Strawberries , grapes , Pomegranates ,chikoo/sapodilla)
- Britannia Marie Gold Biscuits - 3 to 4 nos
Method / Assembling:
- Add chopped chikoo and cooked rice into a blender.Add 1 tsp sugar and churn them for 2 mins.
- Now in the serving glass, Crumble 1 marie gold biscuit top with 1 tbsp of rice mixture.
- For the next layer,add some mix chopped tropical fruits.
- spread some whipped cream for the next layer.
- at last on the whipped cream , sprinkle some biscuit powder and pomegranates
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
- serve chilled.