For that you need
- Full fat milk -1 litre
- Yoghurt - 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1and1/2 tbsp
- Muslin cloth
- First,boil the milk and add lemon juice,stir this milk continuously until the cheese and water separates.and turn off the flame.
- Now,pour this mixture of water and cheese into muslin cloth to drain water out of cheese.wash this cheese twice in cold water to get rid of lemon flavor.
- Leave this cloth aside for at least 15-20 mins to drain water completely.
- After 15 mins,add curd/yogurt and mix well.
- Put this mixture in mixer jar/blender and grind this mixture to a very smooth paste.(NOTE: at this stage you can sprinkle some salt too,but I don't do)
- Again,pour this smooth paste in muslin cloth and leave it for 5-6 hours to drain water completely.
- Taaddaaaaaaaa,your cream cheese is ready.....