Recipe : 5 mins Strawberry Dessert / Frozen yoghurt strawberry dessertPriya Joshi | Dec 7, 2014 | Be the first to comment!
Here is we go.....
- Frozen or fresh strawberry - 1 cup
- Plain yoghurt - 1 cup approx
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Honey - as per your taste
- Whipped cream for garnishing
- Put all the ingredients - strawberries ,lemon juice,yoghurt and honey in mixture jar and crush them to a creamy texture.
- Pour in a serving bowl and garnish with whipped cream and strawberries. ....
- Serve chilled.....
- If you are using fresh strawberries then I prefer to frozen or refrigerate strawberries first and then use.
- After preparing the creamy mixture,transfer it into the airtight container and refrigerate it .